In a friendly, animated style, author Tom Allen zeros in on ten common problems directly related to our behavior, such as:
* Focusing on outward appearances
* Playing the "Lone Ranger"
* Feeding a spiritually "split personality"
* Building faith only on emotion
* Allowing the outflow to get stopped
and five other equally frustrating lifestyle habits. If you're tired of a sluggish Christianity and want to get into a growth mode, you're ripe for reading Ten Foolish Things Christians Do To Stunt Their Growth.